Presented by RJ Lee Group’s Biotechnology and Pharmaceutical Services Department
RJ Lee Group’s Biotechnology and Pharmaceutical Services Department invites you to join us for a free webinar on ensuring quality biopharmaceutical products throughout the manufacturing process and best practices for investigating foreign particulate matter (FPM). The webinar will include case studies, characterization techniques derived from criminal forensic trace evidence analysis, and methods for applying these techniques in your organization. It will help you:
- Address issues regarding product safety and efficacy stemming from FPM contamination
- Ensure that quality is maintained throughout the production process, rather than simply testing at the end of production
- Reduce costs due to lengthy investigations and lost product
- Understand source of FPM and how to prevent future contamination
- Use Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS) software for trending and comparative analysis
To view the webinar, please click below.