QA Analyst I – Environmental Testing LaboratoryPost by: RJ Lee Group News
- 9:16AM Jun 12, 2019
- Comments off
RJ Lee Group, Inc. is seeking a QA Analyst I responsible for assisting the QA Manager or other QA Analysts in communicating and monitoring QA/QC controls and requirements to the assigned RJLG laboratories. The QA Analyst I must have an understanding of the regulations promulgated by the relevant standardization organizations (i.e. FDA, NELAC, AIHA, ISO, etc.) and the ability to apply them accordingly.
- Assist in establishing and maintaining internal quality system.
- Write and revise standard operating procedures for the quality system and all laboratory activities.
- Ensure training requirements are maintained for all laboratory-related personnel and that their training files are maintained
- Communicate regulatory and quality system requirements to management and personnel, and keep abreast on changes in standards and regulations.
- Prepare, submit and maintain laboratory certifications/accreditations, as applicable.
- Conduct internal and external quality system audits
- Participate in external regulatory and 3rd party audits.
- Work in conjunction with lab management to prepare and implement corrective action plans for internal and external quality system audits, and monitor resulting actions.
- Manage QA activities such as: document control, record control, data review, customer complaints, corrective and preventative action reports, equipment maintenance and calibration, control charting, vendor control, etc. in accordance with the relevant standards.
- Approve suppliers and subcontractors and maintain the subcontractor register.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- BS degree in a technical or scientific field from an accredited college or university required with 1-2 years’ experience. BS Degree in Chemistry or related field preferred.
- A keen interest in a fast-paced scientific learning environment with an emphasis on quality controls and regulatory requirements
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Vast knowledge on laboratory equipment and associated QC
- Knowledge of AIHA, NVLAP, NELAC, and/or ISO 17025
- Excellent computer skills needed
- Team oriented work ethic
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
RJ Lee Group, Inc. offers full-time employees a total benefits package that includes:
Paid time off benefits
Medical, dental, vision and medical/dependent care flexible benefits
Group life insurance and disability insurance
401(k) savings and investment program