Software Automation Test EngineerPost by: Connor Kelly
- 11:34AM Feb 19, 2018
- Comments off
The Software Automation Test Engineer is an individual who is responsible for developing, executing and automating test cases on a government project.
- Drive all product testing (functional, integrated, system, regression, performance) using automated and manual testing techniques.
- Adopt and incorporate automation and performance testing tools.
- Develop product testing related deliverables using project specific templates and methodologies such as Agile and the Rational Unified Process (RUP).
- Collaborate with development functional groups on technology changes necessary to enhance automation tool performance and robustness.
- Develop and execute manual test cases and scenarios for the product. Write and execute automated testing scripts.
- Create and maintain product automation and performance test plans.
- Log, analyze and report test results.
- Represent QA and work with QA engineers, managers, software engineers, technical writers, and requirements team members to ensure quality and the successful rollout of new applications or features.
- Identify, define and satisfy all product testing deliverables and milestones.
- Define and evolve quality assurance testing standards, guidelines, procedures, processes, and metrics.
- Interface with client stakeholders and domain experts as related to the testing
- Schedule and work with team to support the product testing lifecycle.
- Identify and track product risks, defects and issues.
Qualifications and Requirements:
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
Self-motivation and initiative; Strong communications skills both verbal and written; Ability to meet deadlines; must be detail-oriented; Commitment to quality; Interpersonal and organizational skills; Broad understanding of software engineering methodologies including analysis, design, development, testing, documentation, and implementation; Strong troubleshooting and analytical skills; Proven Quality Assurance Leadership skills.
RJ Lee Group, Inc. offers full-time employees a total benefits package that includes:
Paid time off benefits
Medical, dental, vision and medical/dependent care flexible benefits
Group life insurance and disability insurance
401(k) savings and investment program