We provide the scientific foundation for engineering decisions through materials knowledge and analytical testing.
We understand the scientific resources engineers need and the data-driven solutions the real world demands.
Matthew J. Perricone, Ph.D. Industry Contact
RJ Lee Group has experience both as a qualified prime contractor and sub-contractor in government contract research, laboratory management, analytical services, and R&D support programs. We maintain corporate-based, system-wide auditability in compliance with standard government contract and accreditation authorities’ requirements. Our facility bordering the Hanford, WA DOE site maintains a RAD license with Washington State for the characterization of low-level radiological materials.
Since the 1980s, our scientists have consulted with government agencies to develop innovative technology, manage laboratory facilities, provide industrial hygiene (IH) and environmental lab services and create solid software/data management tools.
Environmental Health and Safety
- Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory (LBNL)
- Research pilot study assessing worker and environmental exposure to potential unbound engineered nano-particle (UNP) releases.
- Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), Department of Defense (DOD), the Department of Energy (DOE) and the National Aeronautics and Space Administrations (NASA) space shuttle flights
- Air quality studies and site-specific safety programs (e.g., ISMS)
Engineering & Maintenance Systems
- U.S. Air Force
- Software solution tools to support aircraft engine reliability, manage enterprise-wide data integration, and collect divergent intelligence to support readiness and safety.
Concrete Service Life Prediction
- U.S. Navy and Army Corps of Engineers
- Service life prediction studies using STADIUM®. Data simulated various environmental conditions over time and evaluated deterioration mechanisms of critical concrete components.
- Department of Energy- Hanford Nuclear Waste Site
- Managed the Waste Sampling and Characterization Laboratory Facility (WSCF).
- Provide scientific staff on a contract basis to assist in specific projects that require materials characterization skill sets.
For more information, please call us at 1.800.860.1775 then dial 0 to have our receptionist direct you to the proper contact.