- Industrial Forensics Services
- Laboratory Services
- Litigation Services
- Laboratory Informatics Solutions
Hospitals and health care facilities face unique challenges when protecting their patients, workforce and environment.
We understand the standards and guidelines, and can assist with concerns.
Matthew D. Zock, CIH Industry Contact
Numerous standards and guidelines for occupational safety & health, environmental health & safety, and infection control exist to aid in this protection. RJ Lee Group understands these concerns and assists with those challenges.
We Share Your Concern
RJ Lee Group is aware of the responsibility of health care providers to protect the health of workers who may potentially be exposed to chemical, biological, and physical hazards present in their facilities. Our industrial hygiene professionals can perform surveys to evaluate occupational exposures and ensure compliance with regulations.
Assistance on Multiple Levels
Our team of safety professionals and EH&S specialists can:
- provide third-party audits and evaluations of EH&S programs and construction safety;
- identify gaps in the programs and recommend updates and modifications to policies & procedures;
- monitor staff and contractors and provide recommendations for a safe jobsite or working environment
- examine critical areas such as operating rooms, intensive care units and pharmacies to assess potential negative impacts and determine what controls are necessary.
Pharmacies and Hazardous Drugs
USP Chapter 797 is a set of guidelines, procedures and compliance requirements for compounding sterile preparations and applies to all hospitals and health care facilities where sterile compounding is performed. Our EH&S specialists have a thorough understanding of these guidelines and the expertise required to survey, sample, and evaluate health care environments.
From on-site activities such as environmental sampling programs and field surveys in oncology pharmacies and treatment areas, to laboratory analyses of specific antineoplastic drug chemicals, RJ Lee Group can provide a complete third-party evaluation.