Clients send samples of rocks or dust from mines, manufacturing facilities, and other sources. Often, clients that routinely test air samples will send a portion of the bulk material that is being used in their industry to determine the potential for release of crystalline silica into the air while working with that material. To learn more about our respirable silica analysis, please click here.
Why Use RJ Lee Group for bulk total crystalline silica analysis?
- Identification of mineral phases and interferences using our database which includes over 300,000 reference patterns
- Improved detection limits through heat treatment, water digestion, or acid digestion preparations
- Low reporting limits (0.1% for quartz)
- CCSEM analysis allows for determination of respirable silica present in bulk (down to Stokes Settling Method is available for samples that are not appropriate for CCSEM testing (down to <10microns)
- Competitive pricing
- Fast turnaround (10 days unless expedited analysis is requested)
- Technical support
To learn more about our bulk total crystalline silica analysis, please click the button below or call us at 1.800.860.1775, option 4, then 2.