Being Proactive in the Manufacturing Process
Industries push the boundaries of innovation to deliver more powerful products. Manufacturers respond by implementing changes to their processes. Regulatory agencies define new regulations or updating existing regulations to accommodate these changes. Management, in turn, must keep abreast of these changes to ensure that quality assurance and quality control in their manufacturing processes are current, ongoing, and most importantly, effective.
We work with your Quality Assurance and Quality Control teams to promote product quality and reliability through operational excellence and product life cycle management. We can help resolve current processing defects and mitigate future defects through sample analysis, data gathering and planning.
- Sample or component analysis for confirmation of product identity and detection of imperfections or contamination.
- Glass and Ceramics Analysis
- Concrete and Building Materials Analysis
- Metal and Alloy Analysis
- Plastics and Polymers Analysis
- Minerals Analysis
- Comparison with reference samples or batch samples to provide additional confirmation
- Evaluation of the manufacturing process and identification of areas of concern
- Data production to support maintaining and improving the product life cycle management process when applicable
For more information, please call 1.800.860.1775, option 3.