The goal of the quality control testing process in industrial applications is to analyze and monitor the quality of manufacturing activities to detect problems and prevent their recurrence. Automated systems that inspect these processes play an important role in quality assessment, but they are no substitute for precautionary measures in selecting raw materials, product testing, and determining the root cause of contamination or failure for manufacturing quality control.
RJ Lee Group experts support your quality control efforts with:
- Raw Materials Testing
- Manufacturing Quality Control
- Product Quality Testing
- Contamination Identification and Source Determination
Why Do I Need Support for my Quality Control Measures?
The increasing global demand for goods and services has created a highly competitive market, making quality control testing and regulatory compliance across borders more necessary than ever. Manufacturers, regulatory authorities, trade groups, contractors, designers and sales organizations increasingly rely on third-party QA Testers to ensure that the products they receive, specify or use, comply with these requirements. Raw materials testing and samples of products selected during the manufacturing process confirms the quality of the product and allows any necessary changes to be addressed early on. Third-party testing can provide expert advice and guidance or assistance in developing specifications, relieving apprehension and leveraging expertise for quality control in manufacturing.
Why Use RJ Lee Group?
- Improve Product Process and Quality Control
- We proactively investigate to identify quality issues ranging from material selection to final product testing.
- Help Ensure Compliance
- We understand industry standards, OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) mandates, and internal policies and help streamline compliance.
- Help Reduce Costs
- We provide solutions that build efficiencies into quality systems helping to mitigate issues that elevate cost relating to regulatory compliance.
- Reduce Non-compliance Risk
- We prepare corrective action plans and verification based on scientific data.
For more information, please call us at 1.800.860.1775, option 3, or click below.
To view our Quality Assurance features & benefits handout, please click here.