This easy-to-use, cost-effective SKC PPI sampler matches the collection efficiency curves for respirable dust as specified by ISO 7708/CEN, and has been adopted by the ACGIH, CEN, and other occupational hygiene organizations. The data from the PPI was made part of the OSHA Docket for the new final silica rule (final rule page 16439).
- Available in 2 L/min and 4 L/min
- Lightweight for worker comfort
- Less training required
- No inversion issues
- No cleaning or assembly needed
- Various PPIs available for different low rates to provide flexibility in pump options, sample duration, & contaminant concentration
- Tagged to ensure sample is immediately identifiable
For more information, including prices, please contact us at 1.800.860.1775, option 4, then option 2, or fill out the form below and we’ll contact you shortly.