More than Just Sample Analysis
Today’s market has an endless array of raw materials with new characteristics and new production processes, indicating a critical need to ensure product quality. Controlling the quality of a product through raw materials testing and sampling in the early stages of the development process can help minimize the need for product testing in later stages and avoid costly manufacturing downtime.
Our experts support your quality control team by:
- Providing input on product specifications
- Conducting raw materials testing to determine their impact from the process
- Evaluating the process to determine at which points the quality of the material is most likely to be affected
- Testing the final product to determine if it meets quality control
Working with Importers and Other Suppliers
RJ Lee Group can assist in pre-production development and the qualification of imported goods suppliers, verifying that the component material or product satisfies or continues to satisfy requirements as originally tested and evaluated. We will work with your buyers, sourcing agents and supply chains to:
- Define the required raw material specifications
- Analyze material samples and provide feedback
- Provide a solution or means of resolving raw materials issues
Gypsum, Gypsum Products and FGC Byproducts
Calcium Carbonate/Limestone/Dolomite & Related Products
To learn more, please call us at 1.800.860.1775, option 1, then 4.