The Particulate Identification Database Solution for your FPM and Root Cause Investigations
This software enables the user to compile, store, search and mine analytical data to optimize processes for foreign particulate and materials investigations. The ability to create internal known laboratory reference collections adds significant value to an investigation. ParticleID allows for analysis, comparison, and reporting.
- Close FPM Investigations Faster
- Data Comparison, Spectra Comparison
- Enables Timely Root Cause ID
- Supports Regulatory Audits
Customer Testimonial On Demand
Don’t just take our word for it! Watch as Dave Exline, President of Gateway Analytical, discusses how ParticleID will save his company 2,000 labor hours in 2021 and how this software speeds up investigations.
In this webinar style presentation to its customers, Gateway Analytical discusses:
- Productivity gains
- Gateway Analytical shows example data
- Help with Foreign Particulate Matter and Root Cause Investigations
Analysis, Reporting & Comparison
Add and Search Data
Request a Demo?
At RJ Lee Group, we’re a laboratory too, and we use ParticleID to assist in our FPM investigations and to categorize our data. This software assists with our laboratory management system daily. We would enjoy the opportunity to connect with your lab to discuss this software further.
Who is RJ Lee Group?
RJ Lee Group is an industrial forensics analytical laboratory and scientific consulting firm. We partner with our clients to deal with problems encountered during the manufacturing process, to ensure regulatory compliance, and to uncover and understand the root cause of product failure. Our network of technical experts provides you with customized solutions that are flexible, scalable, and best-suited to your application. Our comprehensive laboratory and expert staff can provide:
- Full Service Materials Characterization
- Root Cause Failure Analysis
- Environmental Health & Safety
Manufacturing & Process Quality Control
- Standardized Testing for Compliance
- Product Development Support (R&D)
- Litigation Support
- Laboratory Management Software