Your Solution for Data and Knowledge Management
SEAMS is a Knowledge Management platform that brings visibility and value from multiple data sources and data formats. This allows users to make more authoritative decisions based on a comprehensive view that brings a wider variety of more qualified data to the decisioning process. The platform enables the discovery of qualified content and establishes data links and relationships within the data while incorporating Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence capabilities to uncover additional insights otherwise undetected by human understanding. Using Extract-Transfer-Load (ETL) and Graph Database (GDB) technologies, SEAMS categorizes big data based on domain or ontology, using custom artificial intelligence to perform in-depth analysis, modeling, and pattern recognition to augment and enable humans to make more informed decisions.
SEAMS provides real-time combination and correlation of diverse data sources and formats from sensors and/or instrumentation into a single, comprehensive view.
SEAMS categorizes data based on a customer’s domain or ontology, incorporating artificial intelligence for in-depth analysis, modeling, and pattern recognition. By transforming raw data into a Findable, Accessible, Integrable, and Recoverable (FAIR) graph database, SEAMS ensures that your information is organized and easily accessible, empowering users to do more.
Make well-informed decisions
Establish connections between data
Uncover insights within data
SEAMS is an invaluable resource for a wide range of industries that rely on regular materials analysis and materials characterization to support their operations.
- Materials Engineering
- Environmental Science
- Quality Assurance
- Raw Data Storage
- Import and Export
- Structured Storage
- Flexible and Extensible
- Multiple Schemas
- Entity and Relationships
- Computational Framework
- Extendable Data Processing
- Find and Retrieve Data
- Schema Agnostic
- Your Data Models
- Explore Data Relationships
Drive Digital Transformation
SEAMS drives digital transformation by making data from numerous, disparate datasets useable through sharing and authoritative decisioning across multiple locations. By aggregating and analyzing data with systematic processes, SEAMS lets you see the bigger data picture and unlock operational efficiencies across your organization.
SEAMS quickly ingests, curates, and transforms volumes of data for discovery of content while maintaining its pedigree. Built with a Cloud-First architecture, SEAMS provides a secure foundation to systematically prepare and extract knowledge in support of executing existing and/or creating new analytics.
Enjoy Convenient Deployment Options & Security
SEAMS offers flexible deployment options so users can choose between cloud-based or on-premise solutions to leverage the platform in a way that best aligns with your existing infrastructure and security preferences.
SEAMS adheres to industry standards for data security and integrity so that data is handled and protected in accordance with federal regulations.
- NIST – National Institute of Standards and Technology
- FIPS – Federal Information Processing Standards
Explore the Benefits of SEAMS
- SEAMS uses a Graph database to store, organize, and categorize data based on a customer’s domain or ontology.
- Data pedigree is maintained to remove doubt and risk from your decisioning needs.
- Utilizes a built-in data lake to store raw data.
- Systematic data linking connects the relationships found in the data making it easy to find all relevant data with a single click.
- Search and retrieve knowledge from a holistic view of aggregated data.
- Easily build and save queries for future use to answer complex questions.
Analytics & Visualization
- Access pre-configured dashboards to capture and visualize insights using modern data visualization and analysis tools.
- Build custom and user-defined dashboards specific to your data.
- Access to SEAMS API for integration with third-party tools.
- Unlock the cloud storage to easily expand capabilities as your company data needs grow.
- Supports ever-expanding data regardless of format.
- The cloud infrastructure elastically scales with demand.
- Increase efficiencies by making all structured and unstructured archived and real-time information available under a single user interface.
- Remove the need for data analysis across multiple systems.
- Share knowledge across resources to save time and costs.
- Utilize the systematic data linkages to augment and enable subject matter experts to make more informed decisions.
Secure & Accessible
- NIST 801 and FIPS 140 compliant along with MS Azure security policies.
- Permission based for data access security
- Users from remote workplaces can access and leverage the knowledge.
- MS Azure Cloud Hosted or on-premise deployment offerings.